Some participants have drafted written reports about several aspects of the DH Summer School Switzerland.
You can access the reports via the Menu Bar.
Here is a list of the reports:
- Born Digital Sources – Federico Nanni, University of Bologna, Italy.
- Collaborative Work Practices and DH Teams – Gurpreet Singh, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, India.
- Digital Humanities Summer School in Switzerland: A Personal View – Dr. Sc. Marijana Hameršak, Institute of Ethnology and Folklore Research, Zagreb, Croatia.
- Digital Textual Editing (Course by Elena Pierazzo) – Anna Cappellotto, Università degli Studi di Verona, Italia.
- Digital Textual Editing (Course by Elena Pierazzo) II – Elisa Nury, Université de Lausanne, Switzerland.
- From transparencies to etherpad: teaching (and) DH – Kaisa Kulasalu, Estonian Folklore Archive, Estonia.
- Research libraries and the digital humanities – Philippa Currie,British School at Athens, Greece.
Warm thanks to the authors !